anyone who says that sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain


-author unknown

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Why so seriousssss??

Because I need to be serious now, God dammit!!

I took Monday off just because I felt like I couldn't study (which probably would've failed if I had tried) and then on Monday night I was as sick as a dog about to die so yesterday I still felt like shit and didn't get a thing done either. NOW, it is time to put my head down and start working.. No excuses whatsoever. Haha, feels like I'm preaching to myself. Which I kinda am. OK, I'll stop now.

Last night we sat down at supper (at which point I was feeling a lot better) and I couldn't eat my food. I had beans and a wrap thing which tasted like dog food and I didn't want to eat it after my Monday night experience. So I nibbled at it and then my friend Tiff asked me if I wanted to go to 2 for 1 pizza night at Pirates (I think I have mentioned this place before) so we went to eat REAL food for a change. I love pizza!! Saved my ass from starvation. And i got a Pirates pizza box. They're really cool. It's a plain white box with this on it:

just without the red piece. So it's just the skull and swords and the banner. And about the third or fourth time you look at it, you'll realise something about the skull's eye sockets. Hint?

Raise your hand if you got it!! Hehe, I only realised that after like 3 months of staring at it. >.< Supposed to be all observant and stuff. Meh.

I NEED TO GO AND STUDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment