anyone who says that sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain


-author unknown

Wednesday 28 September 2011

..and then the workload came crashing down onto my head and cracked my skull.ow.

The amount of work I have for this term is actually inhumane. And this weekend is the Hall Ball and the other half is coming so do you think I'll get any work done? No. Which is why I'm still up at 1am on a Tuesday night busy whacking my way through a 3000 word essay that has to be done by Friday.
And then I have to write an article on anything to do with Science and Technology.
Yes.
You heard right.
How am I going to do this???
Well, if it wasn't for beautiful people in my life like my friend Koketso, I would be dead.
Felling down and lonely? Want a hug? Well I have just the thing for you.
The Sense-Roid.
Just look at it. And then look at the link on that article that takes you to the kissing device they've invented. Freaking insane!!
Apparently it's for people who are dating long distance which I still think is messed up, only slightly, because you aren't kissing your lover on the other side of the world, you're twirling your tongue around a stick.
And when they perfect it, you'll be twirling your tongue around a wet, moving, warm stick. And it will still be nothing like the real thing.
Sense-Roid is a cool concept but I'm kinda picturing the old weird man who has nobody but Francesca who hides in the cupboard and comes out to play when said old man can muster up enough air in his lungs to get her type 5 plastic body nice and firm and...squishy. I picture them buying the Sense-Roid. Nerds who game, 24/7 and have forgotten what fresh air feels like. There are other people that I can picture buying this interesting product but I would rather keep those images surpressed, for your sake and mine so I am just going to introduce you to Buckcherry, who are awesomely combining slightly old school rock with new stuff. They themselves are pretty geriatric but they still rock out quite well :)
This is Dreams, one of their more emo ones, but if you're in the mood for something more hardcore, youtube them and oh, Crazy Bitch - a MUST LISTEN!! Do it, do it now. They are keeping me going tonight!

Peace kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment