anyone who says that sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain


-author unknown

Monday 5 September 2011

john mayer groupie for life!!

Not only is he visually stimulating for most (personally I don't think he's all that marvellous), but he has an AMAZING voice. Typing out an essay this morning and this song starts playing and I stop and listen for the full 5 minutes of his personal outpouring of emotions (which I think is really brave for anyone to do) and for the first time listened to all the words..and HAD to share them with someone.

Such a beautiful song!!

Had a nightmare that I couldn't get to Jarrod this weekend.. Zombies were involved. Speaking of, this week is Humans vs Zombies tag at Rhodes, but I will post more about that and my bizarre dreams when this murderous essay is done.

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment