anyone who says that sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain


-author unknown

Thursday 19 May 2011

Library blog...oooh yeah!

I just remembered that I actually have fish to feed. Down there. At the bottom of this page. Click in their tank and feed them (because I have just discovered that I can do that and I think that it's AMAZING!! so I am instructing you to do it too. Now.)

I'm sitting in the library (which is ridiculously huge and should not be called a library. Should be called something more majestic sounding) trying to write a paragraph on the book we are doing at the moment in English, Jane Eyre, and failing miserably because I don't have my book with me so I thought I would come and converse with myself and the interweb (Die Antwoord represent!!) instead. Don't know if we are allowed to blog here (thinking face)...Facebook is off limits though. The lovely person next to me doesn't seem to know though...*peering over the partition*

SO, Jane Eyre. Great book which i finished just yesterday. I wanted to climb inside the book and just SLAP the hell out of Jane sometimes, but then she got better. She had a lengthened and serious case of P.L.O.M's (Poor Little Old Me) disease for a while, but then she got better :). It's really well written and if you enjoy Romantic literature, I suggest that book. I'm not such a fan of the Romantic period, but I won't deny that that book is a decent read. Next: The Great Gatsby! Don't know what I'm in for though. Some people love it and some people hate it.

Exams are starting soon. Bleh. I am going to become a recluse hermit. Fun.

Ooh, I must run. Almost late for my next tutorial. Shart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment