anyone who says that sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain


-author unknown

Thursday 19 May 2011

Something to look at...

*my blog does a spin and curtsies, showing off its new dress*

You like, yes?

I was browsing arb art sites earlier and Deviant Art always comes up. I have always used this site for art projects and the like and I think it's really cool. You can find everything from crafts to photos to fine art paintings and computer generated art there. Found some cool stuff there, but I'm not going to post all of it tonight. Just one relevant one if you are ever left wondering about the title of my blog:



I think that it is so true. If we can't appreciate the little things, I think we would all be positively insane by now. The world is filled with depressing things and if you don't know how to see the silver lining or the small beauties that are never too far to find, then you are going to be a very sad person.

The small things will become the big things once you realise that they make you happy.

Random pics I've had on my mind lately...

been missing my roxy pups..love this photo of her <3

meeting the most awesome band EVER
and having them sign my tummy.
amazing!one of the small things i will always
cherish.SUCH AN AWESOME BAND!!
Prime Circle baby..














No comments:

Post a Comment